Replacement for the old buildMVCGroup?

mecorusfc
In my Griffon 0.9 app that I'm converting to 2.6, I have a bunch of uses of the buildMVCGroup.  It worked great in 0.9 but is not found in 2.6.  Here is an example:

buildMVCGroup([traderModel: model, log: tradeLog], 'openOrders', 'openOrders')

This gets a MissingMethodException.  What is the current day eequivalent?  How do I do this?

Re: Replacement for the old buildMVCGroup?

aalmiray
Administrator
The method `buildMVCGroup` was renamed to `createMVCGroup`.

Cheers,
Andres

Re: Replacement for the old buildMVCGroup?

mecorusfc
Got it working now.  Thanks, Mike