The Griffon team is happy to announce the release of Griffon 2.13.0!
The following list summarizes the changes brought by this release:
* Custom PropertyEditor support for @Configured and @MVCMember.
* @Contextual injection support for non-griffon artifacts.
* Allow FXMLLoader to be configured by View subclasses
* New ObservableStream class provides stream operations on top of an observable collection.
* Updates to UIThreadAwareBindings allow you to create UI aware Bindings.
* Groovy module extensions for all JavaFX related binding static utilities.
* Kotlin extension functions for all JavaFX related binding static utilities.
A more detailed description of the changes and compatibility issues can be found at the release notes.