The Griffon team is happy to announce the release of Griffon 2.11.0!
The following list summarizes the changes brought by this release:
* Configuration can be written in XML format.
* Configuration values may be injected via @Configured.
* Typed MVC groups are now supported.
* ThreadingHandler can now execute code an a new thread regardless of the invoking thread.
* Action Support
** Action metadata can be used to support ActionHandlers.
** Controller actions may return a value.
** Controller actions may be identified by @ControllerAction.
* New MatchingBindings class provides matching capabilities on ObservableList/ObservableSet/ObservableMap
** Apply allMatch, anyMatch, and noneMatch predicates.
* JavaFX Support
** New widget IndexedCardPane.
** New widget NamedCardPane.
** New TableViewFormat and TableViewModel classes. Create tables effortlessly.
A more detailed description of the changes and compatibility issues can be found at the release notes.